The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Marketplace

Notices

Old February 28, 2011, 16:16   #1
17thinfantry
Registered

FALaholic #: 30835
Flintlock Fowler for sale

Since flintlocks appear to be kosher here now, I submit this one for your consideration. Here is a New England Fowler from a Jim Chamber's kit, just in time for April 19th. Features a walnut stock with 1/4" cast-off to the right, round-faced lock, 46" .75 cal/11 gauge octagon-to-round barrel. Trigger pull is 13.5 inches and weight is around 7.5 pounds. When I bought this, the owner told me it was .62 cal, which is why I'm looking to sell it on to someone who likes big more guns with plenty of attitude. The gun has seen some use: stock features usual handing marks and there is some speckling along the barrel and inside of it, though no active rust. For those who've worked with REAL black powder,and not pyrex, you know that speckling is a fact of life. The kits run $875 these days, with mint assembled weapons running about $2000. I am asking $1000 for this one, and will consider partial trades. Here are some things that interest me:

Glock 19 generation 3

Beretta M92

LMT lower receiver

British Webley MK6 revolver

Pretty much anything British.

Now the photos:

"The smart ass in me, which I am obviously unable to overcome, must point out it is a FAL. Your FAL is close enough to perfect that it does not require all the accessories needed by an AR."

DB
17thinfantry is offline   Reply With Quote